THIS IS AN INSIDE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT POSITION LOCATED IN MIDDLETOWN, DELAWARE
Who We Are:
Anura Solutions is looking for driven business development specialists who are focused on growing our client base and ensuring revenue success.
Ad fraud is growing exponentially. Experts estimate that, by 2023, the costs associated with scams and misdirection will cost businesses approximately 100 billion dollars. Anura Solutions works diligently with clients to prevent fraudsters from accessing marketing dollars. With over fifteen years of software development, an impressive client roster, and a global reach, Anura is one of the fastest-growing AdTech companies in the United States.
With trillions of impressions processed to date, Anura offers the marketing community an industry-leading ad fraud detection SaaS platform to keep their brands safe. Using innovating, game-changing technologies, we help our clients find and mitigate some of the most complex types of ad fraud. Anura software pinpoints sources of fraudulent traffic, synthesizes insights to allow teams to avoid contacting fraudulent leads, and increases marketers’ campaign returns by eliminating wasted spend. With Anura, clients get increased campaign performance, enhanced ROI, and peace of mind.
Anura Solutions is poised to be a breakout star in the ad fraud industry. Employees love to work for Anura, saying that is an "excellent work environment" and a "tight-knit team." Don't miss this opportunity to be among those who "wouldn't want to work anywhere else."
Who You Are:
Passionate: You're passionate about sales and about your customers. You have a "whatever it takes" attitude to achieve revenue targets and maximize value for clients.
Collaborative: You welcome feedback and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions
A Problem Solver: You’re focused on the strategic and consultative approaches and solutions to meaningfully drive and close revenue.
A Hunter: You’re hungry for new business and are ready to work in, and improve upon, a system for success.
Dedicated: You're professional, punctual, and motivated for success. You will treat the company and customers like they are your own.
What You'll Do:
- Grow your client base by aggressively prospecting and building your network of qualified decision-makers.
- Conduct client demonstrations of the Anura Fraud Solution.
- Manage your time and priorities to consistently make or exceed sales goals.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects from initial contact to ‘closed/won’ status and hand off the clients to the implementation and support teams.
- Act as an escalation point for clients in your portfolio.
- Recognize and relay feedback from the market and clients for product success. You’ll use that same skill to implement personal feedback from managers for your development.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- Ability to travel daily to Anura Headquarters in Middletown, DE
- 2-5 years of proven new business development, selling SaaS or a subscription service product and experience hitting target revenue quotas.
- Experience with MarTech, AdTech, and/or online marketing is a plus.
- Exposure to HubSpot.com or other CRMs used to manage pipeline and other sales lifecycle efforts.
- A desire to learn and gather information about Anura, our clients, our industry, and our competitors.
- You demonstrate that you are outgoing, have a good sense of humor, and can be confident on the phone.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission schedule
- An original Anura logo facemask and a personal bottle of hand-sanitizer
- Fun relaxed atmosphere with monthly team events and birthday celebrations, holiday celebrations, and a game room lounge
- Stocked breakroom with unlimited drinks, snacks and probably 10lbs of unwanted weight gain
- Paid Time Off, including a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off!
- Benefits, including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- …and more
Before You Apply:
- Understand that this is an inside business development position, meaning you will work in person AT the office located in Middletown, Delaware.
- All interviews are scheduled via email invitation only, so be on the lookout for an invite.
- Mention "Darwin" on your cover letter or resume so we know you read this posting and are not spamming your resume. Nobody likes a spammer these days.
- Be prepared by reviewing our website (Anura.io) before your interview.
Anura Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.