Anura Solutions is looking for college students who have interest or experience in content marketing. The accepted applicants will work with Anura on researching, analyzing, and crafting content on behalf of the company. The Content Marketing Intern will write content related to small business, digital marketing, social media, and related news and topics.
The ideal candidate is a strong writer with excellent communication skills. This content marketing internship opportunity is great to learn how to develop multiple forms of content for the industry. The goal of Anura’s internship program is to build connections, pitch ideas, and take on challenging projects that will help you grow both personally and professionally.
- Learn all new trends and tools for developing web content.
- Curate, research, design, and write blog posts on topics relevant to Anura and the industry.
- Work with both the Marketing Team and Executive Staff to write content on behalf of Anura.
- Learn how to repurpose content into a variety of medias for maximum impact and exposure.
- Earn HubSpot Certification
- On-site internship; travel to the office required.
- College Sophomores, Juniors or Seniors with a concentration in communications, marketing, journalism, or English.
- Approximately 10 weeks working 10-20 hours per week
- Knowledge of how to use social networks (such as Twitter and LinkedIn) to achieve business goals.
- Interested in writing, blogging, public relations, communications, social media, and video marketing.
- Flawless grammar and spelling.
- Ability to adapt your tone and voice to fit a brand’s writing style.
- Knowledge of best practices when writing web content.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A natural curiosity and craving for learning.
- Experience with blogging and writing for the web (submit sample with resume).
- Basic HTML skills and an understanding of search engine optimization (SEO).
- Interest in branding, email marketing, social media, and inbound marketing.
- A desire to be creative and demonstrates knows how to have fun!
- You know how to tell a good story.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME along with a sample blog post or related content (sorry, no research papers), to our Marketing Department at Internships@Anura.io.