About this Job
The digital marketing specialist will assist our marketing efforts using online media and digital marketing tools to drive leads, maximize ROI thru paid marketing, and ensure brand consistency.
- Research, write, publish and design digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. webpages, blogs, press releases, eBooks, white pages, case studies, podcasts, etc.).
- Create and Edit email and drip campaigns by way of marketing automation.
- Nurture our web presence to boost brand awareness.
- Liaise with executive, marketing, sales, and product development teams to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers and ensure brand consistency.
- Collect, analyze, and make content recommendations from data collected from social platforms and our website analytics.
- Outreach/Pitch Anura news to external Media Outlets.
- Maintain a strong online company voice thru social media.
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Development of content intern projects during active internship programs.
- Fostering a ‘learning’ environment for our employees and interns.
- Stay up to date with digital media developments.
- All efforts should be designed to maximize new opportunities for the sales team.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft 365, HubSpot, SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and related computer programs.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of digital marketing techniques, blogging for B2B, content writing, Has experience and insights in all types of paid online B2B lead acquisition and generation programs
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Familiar with basic web design and content management software.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.