Anura Solutions is looking for driven sales professionals who are focused on growing our client base and ensuring revenue success.
Ad fraud is a $42 billion problem. Anura Solutions is an industry leading ad fraud detection SaaS platform with over 15 years of development experience driving its success. Our solutions help our clients find and mitigate some of the most complex types of fraud giving them increased campaign performance, enhanced ROI and peace of mind from their online marketing campaigns.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing AdTech companies in the United States. With an already impressive client roster and a global reach, Anura Solutions is poised to be a breakout star in the ad fraud industry. Our Account Executives are growth engines, focused on growing our client base and ensuring revenue success.
Who You Are:
- Passionate: You're passionate about sales and about your customers. You have a "whatever it takes" attitude to achieve revenue targets and maximize value for clients.
- Collaborative: You welcome feedback and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions
- A Problem Solver: You’re focused on the strategic and consultative approaches and solutions to meaningfully drive and close revenue.
- A Hunter: You’re hungry for new business and are ready to work in, and improve upon, a system for success.
What You'll Do:
- Grow your client base by aggressively prospecting and building you network of qualified decision makers.
- Conduct client demonstrations of the Anura Fraud Solution.
- Manage your time and priorities to allow for 500 – 600 prospect touch points per week.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects from initial contact to ‘closed won’ status and hand off the clients to the customer success and support teams.
- Act as an escalation point for clients in your portfolio.
- Recognize and relay feedback from the market and clients for product success. You’ll use that same skill to implement personal feedback from managers for your development.
What You'll Need:
- Ability to travel daily to Anura Headquaters in Middletown, DE
- A. / B.S. preferred; military equivalent considered
- 2-5 years of proven new business development, selling a SaaS or subscription service product and experience hitting target revenue quotas. Experience with MarTech, AdTech and/or online marketing is a plus.
- Exposure to HubSpot.com or other CRMs used to manage pipeline and other sales lifecycle efforts.
- A desire to learn and gather information about Anura, our clients, our industry and our competitors.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission schedule
- Fun relaxed atmosphere with monthly team events and birthday celebrations, holiday celebrations, and a game room lounge
- Stocked breakroom with drinks and snacks
- Paid Time Off, including a generous holiday schedule and your birthday!
- Benefits including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with profit sharing
- …and more