Anura is a leading ad fraud detection software company. Its ad fraud protection software monitors traffic to identify real users versus bots and other human fraud. Anura enables marketers to identify fraudulent visitors to their web assets to protect their campaigns in real-time while also allowing them to optimize their digital ad spend using advanced analytics.
If you’re a college student who loves creating videos and is interested in digital marketing, then we have the perfect internship for you. We’re looking for an up-and-coming videographer who wants to gain real world experience working on media projects that support corporate marketing objectives.
There are no barriers between entry-level and upper-level management. Everyone, right up to the CEO and CFO, is open and approachable. The entire team genuinely cares about the professional and personal lives of their co-workers. We have a fun and laid back culture.
How well you do in your internship depends on how hard you work. The only one holding you back is you.
Fully-stocked kitchen, and endless soda, coffee and snacks. (It’s a serious perk; it deserves its own line.)
- Work with our leadership team to brainstorm video ideas.
- Create and produce videos to promote our brand, product tutorials, and company culture.
- Complete the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing to the final product.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to publish videos on our web assets.
- On-site internship, travel to the office is required. Anura will work within each students’ requirements for hours allotted to receive course credit.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate program entering your junior or senior year.
- Spring or summer semester commitment, fulfilling your required credit hours
- This is a paid internship however interns are not eligible for company benefits.
- Previous experience of Video production
- Experience with video editing software
- A self-starter with the ability to show initiative, multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and a willingness to work in a team environment