At Anura, we believe we are more than ad fraud detection experts – we’re cyber superheroes committed to defending our clients’ web assets. Founded by the husband-and-wife duo, Beth & Rich Kahn, Anura understands the importance of making the most out of every marketing dollar. We pride ourselves on constant innovation, dedicated purpose, and consistent growth – for both our clients and our own success. There will always be bots, malware, and human fraud threatening the livelihood of companies, corporations, businesses, and organizations around the world. It is our job to minimize this threat. If you feel up for the challenge, we’d love to meet you!
Who We Are
Why Work with Us
Anura is a tech startup and privately-owned software company. At our core, we're a team; we help each other and collaborate to bring our ideas to fruition. As the company grows, we expect and encourage our employees to grow as well, both personally and professionally as leaders. If you enjoy tackling new challenges and making an impact every day, you'll love working at Anura.
What You'll Do
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; collecting and analyzing information; initiating communications.
- Maintains and coordinates the executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to staff as directed; collaborates with sales and marketing teams; follows up on results.
- Prepares daily, monthly, and quarterly reports by collecting and analyzing information related to lead sources and deal statuses.
- Assign SQLs to the sales team after validating.
- Update and maintain the CRM database in HubSpot including deals and pipelines.
- Update and maintain meeting agenda for Weekly Anura meetings.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performing other duties as required or assigned.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Ability to travel daily to Anura Headquarters in Middletown, DE
- Alignment with Anura’s Core Values: Authentic, Never Satisfied, United, Reliable, and A lot of fun
- Show up to work on time and ready!
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 especially excel, HubSpot, and related computer programs.
- Knowledge and understanding of general online business, advertising, and marketing principles
- Attention to Detail.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Possess good analytical skills.
- Familiar with office management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Review and recommend changes to our company policies.
Would be nice to have:
- Experience in a startup environment because sometimes you will be expected to wear multiple hats
- Knowledge of technical and/or digital advertising terms
- A non-allergy to our office cat, Dunkin'
What You’ll Get
- Competitive salary
- Training program to learn about the industry and Anura
- As much fun at work as possible while being productive
- A chance to live your dream about being a barista and enjoying over 60 options for your caffeine fix.
- The promise of monthly team events, holiday celebrations, assorted catered occasions, and lounge
- Stocked breakroom with unlimited drinks, snacks and probably 10-15 lbs of unwanted weight gain
- Paid Time Off, including a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off!
- Benefits, including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- A working environment filled with awesome people
- …and more**
- Grow your client base by aggressively prospecting and building your network of qualified decision-makers.
Before You Apply
- Understand that this is an onsite position, meaning you will work in person at the office located in Middletown, Delaware
- Mention anything unique from this job ad so we know you read this posting and are not spamming your resume. Nobody likes a spammer these days
- Be prepared. Explore our website (Anura.io) before your interview
Anura Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Get the Latest Updates from Anura
Subscribe to Email Updates