At Anura, we believe we are more than ad fraud detection experts – we’re cyber superheroes committed to defending our clients’ web assets. Founded by the husband-and-wife duo, Beth & Rich Kahn, Anura understands the importance of making the most out of every marketing dollar. We pride ourselves on constant innovation, dedicated purpose, and consistent growth – for both our clients and our own success. There will always be bots, malware, and human fraud threatening the livelihood of companies, corporations, businesses, and organizations around the world. It is our job to minimize this threat. If you feel up for the challenge, we’d love to meet you!
Who We Are
Why Work with Us
Anura is a tech startup and privately-owned software company. At our core, we're a team; we help each other and collaborate to bring our ideas to fruition. As the company grows, we expect and encourage our employees to grow as well, both personally and professionally as leaders. If you enjoy tackling new challenges and making an impact every day, you'll love working at Anura.
Who You Are
You are dedicated to understanding the customer's needs and requirements to tailor solutions that meet their specific needs. You put the customer first in all interactions and strive to provide exceptional customer service.
You have strong analytical skills that enable you to analyze and interpret complex data, identify patterns, and make informed decisions.
You possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and can effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
You work well in a team environment and collaborate effectively with colleagues from different departments, including product development, marketing, and customer support.
You approach problem-solving with a creative mindset, looking for unique solutions to challenges that others may not see.
You can quickly adapt to changing situations and priorities and can think on your feet to handle unexpected challenges that arise.
You are focused on achieving measurable results and are constantly seeking ways to improve sales performance and exceed targets.
What You'll Do
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations to explain to potential and existing clients how the solution works.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Communicate with the sales team to understand client demands and offer sales support where necessary.
- Simplifying technical terms during product demonstrations and post-sales customer support.
- Listening to clients’ needs and advising them on the best method for product use.
- Work with the clients and Geek Pad to ensure the solution meets the client's demand.
- Establish client rapport and acceptance.
- Support account executives during the trial phase of Anura.
- Work with the customer success team to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Ability to travel daily to Anura Headquarters in Middletown, DE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with CRM software and sales tools
- Strong computer skills with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Alignment with Anura’s Core Values: Authentic, Never Satisfied, United, Reliable, and A lot of fun
- Show up to work on time and ready!
Would be nice to have:
- Sales Experience.
- Experience in a startup environment because sometimes you will be expected to wear multiple hats.
- Knowledge of technical and/or digital advertising terms
- A non-allergy to our office cat, Dunkin'
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary
- Intensive training program to learn about the industry and Anura
- As much fun at work as possible while being productive
- A chance to live your dream about being a barista and enjoying over 60 options for your caffeine fix.
- The promise of monthly team events, holiday celebrations, assorted catered occasions, and lounge
- Stocked breakroom with unlimited drinks, snacks and probably 10-15 lbs of unwanted weight gain
- Paid Time Off, including a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off!
- Benefits, including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- A working environment filled with awesome people
- …and more**
Before You Apply
- Understand that this is an inside sales position, meaning you will work in person at the office located in Middletown, Delaware
- Mention anything unique from this job ad so we know you read this posting and are not spamming your resume. Nobody likes a spammer these days
- Be prepared. Explore our website (Anura.io) before your interview
Anura Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Get the Latest Updates from Anura
Subscribe to Email Updates