Careers at Anura
Do you have what it takes to join the Anura team?
*All Positions are Onsite at our Middletown, Delaware location*
Our Work Culture
At Anura, we believe we are more than ad fraud detection experts – we’re cyber superheroes committed to vigilantly protecting our clients’ web assets.
We pride ourselves on constant innovation, dedicated purpose, and consistent growth – for both our clients and our own success.
The world will always be filled with bots, malware, and human fraud that threatens the companies, corporations, businesses, and organizations of the world, and we feel it is our duty to mitigate and eradicate the damage.
What Makes the Anura Team Unique?
- We encourage our team to collaborate to bring their ideas to fruition.
- If making an impact every day is important to you, you love to have input, wear multiple hats, and you enjoy tackling new challenges, you will love working at Anura.
- We pride ourselves on our core values.
Anura takes pride in offering you
- An Office Cat Named Dunkin’
- Fully Stocked 1950s-themed Diner.
(Free drinks, snacks, candy, and 10-15 lbs. of unwanted weight gain)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paternity/Maternity Leave
- Free and Unlimited Use of "Fiero"
(What exactly is Fiero?-just ask)
- 401k Plan & Profit Sharing
- Your Birthday Off
- Fun & Relaxed Work Environment
- Monthly Team Events
(Summer BBQ, Pool Parties, Bowling, Axe Throwing)
- Generous Holiday Schedule
- Birthday Celebrations
Anura Maintains a Strict EEO Policy:
Anura Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.