At Anura, we believe we are more than ad fraud detection experts – we’re cyber superheroes committed to defending our clients’ web assets. Founded by the husband-and-wife duo, Beth & Rich Kahn, Anura understands the importance of making the most out of every marketing dollar. We pride ourselves on constant innovation, dedicated purpose, and consistent growth – for both our clients and our own success. There will always be bots, malware, and human fraud threatening the livelihood of companies, corporations, businesses, and organizations around the world. It is our job to minimize this threat. If you feel up for the challenge, we’d love to meet you!
Who We Are
Why Work with Us
Anura is a tech startup and privately-owned software company. At our core, we're a team; we help each other and collaborate to bring our ideas to fruition. As the company grows, we expect and encourage our employees to grow as well, both personally and professionally as leaders. If you enjoy tackling new challenges and making an impact every day, you'll love working at Anura.
Who You Are
You live within commuting distance and are ready to work in person at our office
You're passionate about people and helping them find solutions. You have a "whatever it takes" attitude to achieve revenue targets and maximize value for clients
You welcome feedback and aren’t afraid to ask challenging questions
A Problem Solver
You’re focused on the strategic and consultative approaches and solutions to meaningfully drive and close revenue
You're professional, punctual, and motivated for success. You will treat the company and customers like they are your own
What You'll Do
- Grow your client base by aggressively prospecting and building your network of qualified decision-makers
- Conduct client demonstrations of the Anura Ad Fraud Solution
- Manage your time and priorities to do what it takes to meet and exceed quota
- Guide your pipeline of prospects from initial contact to ‘closed/won’ status and seamlessly hand off the clients to the customer success and support teams
- Act as an escalation point for clients in your portfolio
- Recognize and relay feedback from the market and clients for product success. You’ll use that same skill to implement personal feedback from managers for your development
What You'll Need to be Successful
- Ability to travel daily to Anura Headquarters in Middletown, DE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing, friendly personality, a sense of humor, and the confidence to establish a positive rapport with clients over the phone
- Patience and ability to receive feedback and customer rejection
- Exposure to HubSpot.com or other CRMs used to manage pipeline and other sales lifecycle efforts.
- A desire to learn and gather information about Anura, our clients, our industry, and our competitors
- Alignment with Anura’s Core Values: Authentic, Never Satisfied, United, Reliable, and A lot of fun
- Show up to work on time and ready!
Would be nice to have:
- Sales Experience
- Experience in a startup environment because sometimes you will be expected to wear multiple hats
- Knowledge of technical and/or digital advertising terms
- A non-allergy to our office cat, Dunkin'
What You’ll Get
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission schedule
- Intensive training program to learn about the industry and Anura
- As much fun at work as possible while being productive
- A chance to live your dream about being a barista and enjoying over 60 options for your caffeine fix.
- The promise of monthly team events, holiday celebrations, assorted catered occasions, and lounge
- Stocked breakroom with unlimited drinks, snacks and probably 10-15 lbs of unwanted weight gain
- Paid Time Off, including a generous holiday schedule and your birthday off!
- Benefits, including health, dental and vision
- 401(k) with profit-sharing
- A working environment filled with awesome people
- …and more**
Before You Apply
- Understand that this is an inside sales position, meaning you will work in person at the office located in Middletown, Delaware
- Mention anything unique from this job ad so we know you read this posting and are not spamming your resume. Nobody likes a spammer these days
- Be prepared. Explore our website (Anura.io) before your interview
Anura Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Get the Latest Updates from Anura
Subscribe to Email Updates